- Reference: GY47085
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The Vendor Technician will operate on 1st shift basis and will hold responsibility for all QC Vendor related activities in support of all aspects of commercial, clinical and development activities at the site.
Furthermore the Vendor technician will work with the Vendor’s to ensure that all component vendor issues are reported and addressed in a timely manner. They will engage in the Supplier Quality management process to ensure all Vendors meet current regulatory and site requirements before becoming an approved vendor. The Vendor technician will work with all the BUs and procurement to ensure all issues are reported and reviewed at monthly meetings and the relevant CAPA are implemented to address.
In association with the Senior QC Manager and Sr Quality Control Analyst the Vendor technician will work to meet company goals and objectives, customer requirements and the regulatory obligations as laid down by the FDA, EU and regional Ministries of Health.
Attributes in Education, Experience/Knowledge and Physical Demands
- Proven track record in a quality discipline in the Pharma/Medical Device environment
- Clear understanding of working within a regulated environment
- Computer Skills or ability to learn (MS Word, Excel, SAP and QMS)
- Excellent Report writing skills
- Ability to use sound judgment to make effective decisions within appropriate timeframes
- Be self-directed, self-motivated and ability to prioritise competing priorities
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and keep focused in a fast-paced work environment
- Able for physical activities such as lifting and carrying, locating components into label boxes, trolleys etc.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org