- Create a highly talented Value Stream Team (VST) and champion a positive employee environment by promoting a culture of open communication, engagement and development of team members.
- Agree and drive operational excellence by setting clear direction and expectations for performance. Establish performance targets for the Value Stream, and measure actual performance regarding Product Quality, Customer Service, Employee Engagement, Production efficiency and Cost. Take appropriate and timely corrective action if negative trends begin to emerge.
- Provide leadership direction to the VST on process improvements, address obstacles, provide resources and interact with other areas of the company to assist team in overcoming problems and streamlining the work process as part of a structured continuous improvement program.
- Promote & Engage Lean Manufacturing & Visual Management concepts within the Value Stream and continuously improve the performance of the team.
- Report on VST Performance at Monthly Business Review, covering all aspects of Performance, for example, achievement of production goals (OEE), key quality and EHS metrics, cost reduction efforts, process improvements, employee engagement and other topics of critical interest.
- Promote Quality and Customer Service as an integral way of working
- Maintain & improve health & safety systems and practices. Promote an EH&S compliant culture
- Ensure awareness and achievement of all regulatory and compliance requirements (FDA, ISO, EH&S, etc.).
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent desirable.
- Strong Operational Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment required (Medical Device/Pharma background desirable but not essential).
- Strong Technical competence and comprehensive understanding of manufacturing technologies in a high volume, regulated environment.
- Clearly understands and has experience of the Principles and structure of real Business Excellence and functional integration, a broader focus than just Lean and tools approach.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com