- Reference: CJ45528y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Production
- Lead, influence and motivate a customer focused team in a matrix structure to achieve Value Stream KPIs and manufacturing solutions to meet/exceed customer requirements.
- Report KPIs to Business Unit Manager on a monthly basis.
- Deliver actual versus quote on a monthly basis.
- Drive operational excellence by setting clear direction and expectations for performance, and measure actual performance with respect to Product Quality, labour efficiency, and yield against targets.
- Manage Master Planning Schedule for Value Stream on a weekly, monthly and annual basis to include equipment, people and processes.
- Control costs impacting the customer P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Report monthly to senior leadership on the performance of the customer account.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture enabling problem solving and innovative solutions.
- Create a highly talented Value Stream team and champion a positive employee environment by promoting; open communication, engagement and development of team members. Promote a culture of inclusiveness, trust, cooperation and a commitment to teamwork.
- Proactively manage the customer relationship at site level and conduct quarterly Supplier Relationship Management meeting. Manage customer escalations.
- Manage elements of the commercial quotation process.
- Collaborate with the Global Business Units to align on Customer Growth Strategies.
- Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Degree in Engineering/relevant discipline essential.
- 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing/Engineering in a healthcare/contract manufacturing environment.
- Previous people management/leadership and customer facing experience highly desirable.
- Excellent lean operations leadership, organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent Performance Management skills.
- Ability to influence, motivate and drive self and others.
- Performance and results driven.
- Excellent initiative and decision-making capability.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- High level of cGMP, safe working practices and awareness.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project & ERP systems.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!