- Following Standard Operating Procedures
- Report results in a timely manner
- Reports: compile stability reports in a timely manner
- OOS reports: Investigating & report out of specification or out of expectation results.
- Complete documentation in an accurate & timely manner
- Store stability samples under ICH conditions
- Stability testing: Ensure all samples are tested in accordance with the appropriate protocol.
- Carry out analytical tests as described in the test methods and SOP’s
- Calibrate Instruments
- Liaise with other departments to effect method transfer.
- Maintain the laboratory in a suitable manner
- Adhere to health & safety procedures
- Other duties may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org