Video for this job
- Support a variety of Validation projects across the Pharma and /or Biologics sites, interact with other departments to ensure that validation projects are appropriately planned, executed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Some travel may be required intermittently to support the execution of Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Generation of SDLC documentation in line with current regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Support any Departmental initiatives in relation to safety, quality and cost.
- Minimum 3rd level Science / Engineering Qualification. Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a Validations environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of Validation principles and practices.
- Good working knowledge of Validations practices, ASTM and relevant EU/FDA regulations. A proven track record that demonstrates the ability to work without direct supervision whilst maintaining adherence to project delivery is fundamental to the role.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills essential for working across multi-functional teams.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!