- Reference: SJ46072
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Donegal
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client, a leading expanding company in Donegal, is seeking a Validation Engineer on an initial 9 month contract
- Support general Validation activities according to ISO13485/ISO14001.
- Create documents and manuals for machinery update all SAP IQ validation documents.
- Optimise and developed new production lines create SOPs.
- Decommission and new installation of production machines for the medical industry.
- Supporting installation team with technical issues and update IQ with Minitab.
- Installation and optimising of moulding and assembly Lines, for multiple medical Tubing devices.
- Specialist in improving existing processes in manufacturing equipment and machinery to provide higher output.
- Highly experienced Engineer at senior level in Mechanical, Project, Manufacturing and Design.
- Installation, IQ, OQ, Cleaning Validation and Start Up of a Cleanroom Parts Washer in the new Biologics 2 Plant.
- Efficiency / Quality / Value Improvement Projects in manufacturing.
- Process & Packaging Improvements including Upgrade of Inhaler Assembly Process & Shipper Carton Transfer System.
- URS preparation for new manufacturing equipment.
- Experience working on Process / quality improvement projects.
The attractiveness of the Midwest as a region to set up a world class manufacturing operation and source top talent across a range of roles was further endorsed this week with the announcement from Edwards Lifesciences to set up a European manufacturing site in Shannon with the creation of 60 jobs initially and further ramping […]read whole article
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more