- Reference: SJ46072
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Donegal
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client, a leading expanding company in Donegal, is seeking a Validation Engineer on an initial 9 month contract
- Support general Validation activities according to ISO13485/ISO14001.
- Create documents and manuals for machinery update all SAP IQ validation documents.
- Optimise and developed new production lines create SOPs.
- Decommission and new installation of production machines for the medical industry.
- Supporting installation team with technical issues and update IQ with Minitab.
- Installation and optimising of moulding and assembly Lines, for multiple medical Tubing devices.
- Specialist in improving existing processes in manufacturing equipment and machinery to provide higher output.
- Highly experienced Engineer at senior level in Mechanical, Project, Manufacturing and Design.
- Installation, IQ, OQ, Cleaning Validation and Start Up of a Cleanroom Parts Washer in the new Biologics 2 Plant.
- Efficiency / Quality / Value Improvement Projects in manufacturing.
- Process & Packaging Improvements including Upgrade of Inhaler Assembly Process & Shipper Carton Transfer System.
- URS preparation for new manufacturing equipment.
- Experience working on Process / quality improvement projects.
Collins McNicholas were honoured to attend the CIPD HR Awards in the Intercontinental Hotel, Ballsbridge on Friday 16th February last as these awards celebrate and reward outstanding achievements in people management and development, honouring the valuable contribution that HR and L&D make to the success of every organisation. What a wonderful lunch event it was […]read whole article
Question I have just taken on my first senior management role, after moving to another engineering firm. I am really enjoying the role. However, I’m in my 30s and a lot of the staff that I manage are older and have been with the company for longer than I have. Some of these staff […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more