Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support design, build and qualification of an Aseptic Pre Filled Syringe (PFS) machine.
- Support current project works that require continuous oversight and interaction with the construction team, Project Management, CBRE and project end users.
- Support and oversee the preparation of and completion of PFS line and equipment qualification activities.
- Oversee and support Installation and commissioning work routines performed by the construction team
- Day to day Oversight of all project activities as they pertain to related activities of Project Management, processing equipment, clean utilities and formulation process
- Organization of all protocols, documents and records required to support the above activities.
- An active member of the Global Engineering Project Organization
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Project Management experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Further education in Project Management desirable
- Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities
- Demonstrated knowledge and working experience on pharmaceutical aseptic processing
- For example, Syringe / Vial Filling lines, autoclaves, isolators and formulation processing equipment.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with equipment vendors, service providers and construction teams