- Reference: CJ47082
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to the Utility team
- Accountable for and responsible for IPT clean steam, WFI, gas distribution system.
- Ensure that the team are compliant with all Quality and EHS standards and guidelines. Act as a role model for compliance.
- Ensure costs are controlled and tracked within the department. Ensure ‘value for money’ from vendors. Escalate and manage any cost concerns.
- Develop the Vaccines IPT team ensuring that regular discussions occur, developmental plans exist and hold regular progress meetings with team members.
- Ensure all known risks are captured on the department risk register and mitigation plans as appropriate are in place.
- Be an active participant within the Engineering team sharing best practices.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through equipment availability, maximize performance of Utility equipment and identify/implement continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Sound Engineering stewardship, staffing resource planning maintenance scheduling and control e.g. shutdown activities, vendor management, change control.
- Recommend best practice approaches in line with global and local standards.
- Participate in efficiency and streamlining projects which contribute to site initiatives and contribute to increased safety, process improvement cost saving etc.
- 5+ Years working in a similar role within the bio pharma industry.
- Experience of working within a maintenance function within another industry an advantage.
- Good Written and verbal communication skills.
- Identify key stakeholders and develop a relationship of trust.
- Interact with above site personnel to understand changes and promote the site.
- Solid engineering acumen.
- Demonstrated capability to communicate effectively across multiple teams
- Solid business acumen.
- Degree qualification (Engineering).
- Chartered Engineer.
- Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles is an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!