- Project Management of various size engineering projects through design, change control, implementation, and qualification
- Support the strategic planning of Utilities /Facilities services, the identification and elimination of current inefficiencies and the identification of future strategic projects
- Coordinate and manage all Utilities/Facilities engineering activities and ensure compliance with laws and regulations of local authorities, regulatory bodies, and company guidelines
- To plan and develop a Utilities/Facilities strategy plan to ensure the site meets future customer demand forecasts for production output
- Responsible for the implementation of Utilities/Facilities best practice relevant to all Utilities Plant & Equipment
- Responsible for having necessary Engineering skills and resources available to maximise operational equipment uptime
- Development, maintaining, and reporting of Utilities performance metrics
- The coordination and management of all Utilities/Facilities contractors associated with their work and their activity meets site standards
- Responsibility of Utilities for Key Performance Indicators including Water For Injection (WFI) generation and distribution, Pure steam generation, compressed air, HVAC, and other utilities / facilities to ensure same processes are operating to maximum efficiency with maximum uptime
- Give leadership to ensure that Utilities/Facilities services meet expectations in terms of customer service, full support to production output and absolute & unerring compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- A strong working knowledge of Utilities/Facilities equipment & systems
- Proven years Engineering experience in a pharmaceutical, process or regulated industry
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Ability to work on own initiative and to carry out tasks through to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand safe working practices and health and safety legislation
- Excellent attention to detail, well-organised and capable of prioritizing own work
- Flexible, honest and reliable
- Efficiency is a prerequisite for the role
- Excellent knowledge and experience of documentation, standards, and guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record in managing people on a wide range of tasks.
- People management experience and budget management experience an advantage.
- A strong working knowledge of lean methodology
- A strong working knowledge of site plant processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must possess a dynamic approach to achieving continuous improvement
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Customer focus management style
- Must be self-motivated and able to motivate others
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!