Our client, a leading Medical device organisation is seeking a US GL Accountant to join their team in Athlone. This is a permanent role with hybrid working.
- Assist US GL Team members in preparation of US GAAP accounts and month-end close
- Preparation of monthly financial reports, ensuring they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner:
- Preparation, analysis and posting of journals at month-end;
- Preparation and analysis of balance sheet reconciliations at month-end;
- Calculation, posting and analysis of monthly accruals and prepayments, ensuring that all items are accurately captured;
- Preparation of multi-currency bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of variance analysis and standard cost updates as required;
- Provide cost information to management and other departments as required.
- Accounting Qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Third Level Degree or equivalent
- Must have 3- 5 years of relevant experience in a multinational environment
- SAP/Oracle or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on this US GL Accountant role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667