We are working with one of Ireland’s leading manufacturers of timber frame homes and roof structures whose clients range from Private Individuals to the most prestigious national building and construction companies.
Due to continued growth, They are looking for a Truss Designer to join and lead the in-house team based in Longford. This is a permanent role with a competitive package for the successful candidate.
- Read and interpret architectural and structural drawings;
- Consult engineers, architects, and contractors to clarify requirements and to rectify site issues;
- Interact with in-house design team to co-ordinate truss design;
- Produce detailed drawings for manufacture and installation of truss based on architectural drawings and specification;
- Create schematics for pricing;
- Interact with customers, responding to technical queries.
- Minimum 3 Years Experience in a Truss Designer Role.
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, written, and presentational skills.
- Ability to identify potential issues and resolve them efficiently.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022