We have an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Consultant to join a leading financial institution on an initial 13-month contract. This position can be worked from either their Limerick or Dublin office offers a hybrid working model. This position requires good experience and background in operations with a preference for Collateral, foreign exchange markets, and cash functions.
About the Role:
This position involves working for a Global fund administrator, specialising in administering assets of complex hedge funds. The successful candidate is proactive in resolving conflict and has the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. A familiarity with Collateral Management Operations and SWIFT is strongly preferred.
Key Responsibilities (Full list available on request):
· Manage the daily processing of cash flow requests by clients including; ensuring AML checks have been performed, executing payments per established controls and with authorised instruction from clients, confirming payment settlements, and posting all cash-related transactions made on behalf of clients.
· Actively utilise specialised Omnium tools to prevent fraudulent activity, performing regular reviews and analyse of the data.
· Project developments, working with internal and external clients in reducing risk and improving client experience.
· Monitoring agreement exposures, collateral eligibility, client inventory positions, substitutions, collateral settlement, reconciliation, and client reporting.
· Work with clients to resolve cash breaks and issues related to payments.
· Manage the daily processing and settlement of FX transactions for clients.
· Communicate trade discrepancies to internal partners and assist in resolving mismatches between the client and its counterparties.
· Effectively communicate with IT to test and implement development and enhancements of the Treasury offering.
· Proven work experience, preferably in Operations – experience in funds is also preferable.
· Experience in project management and client interaction.
· Ability to read and analyse data for client credit reporting.
· Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, familiar with financial markets and instruments.
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines in a demanding and fast growing department.
· Microsoft Excel experience is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.