We have an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Consultant to join a leading financial institution on an initial 3-month contract. This position is based in their offices in Limerick and offers a hybrid working model. This position requires good experience and background in operations with a preference for Collateral, foreign exchange markets, and cash functions. Interviews are to take place promptly so if you would like more details please get in touch!
Key Responsibilities (Full list available on request):
· Manage the daily processing of cash flow requests by clients including; ensuring AML checks have been performed, executing payments per established controls and with authorised instruction from clients, confirming payment settlements, and posting all cash-related transactions made on behalf of clients.
· Actively utilise specialised Omnium tools to prevent fraudulent activity, performing regular reviews and analyse of the data.
· Own Project developments, working with internal and external clients in reducing risk and improving client experience.
· Monitoring agreement exposures, collateral eligibility, client inventory positions, substitutions, collateral settlement, reconciliation, and client reporting.
· Work with clients to resolve cash breaks and issues related to payments.
· Manage the daily processing and settlement of FX transactions for clients.
· Communicate trade discrepancies to internal partners and assist in resolving mismatches between the client and its counterparties.
· Effectively communicate with IT to test and implement development and enhancements of the Treasury offering.
· A familiarity with Collateral Management Operations and SWIFT is strongly preferred.
· Experience in project management and client interaction. Experience working in a treasury function is a plus.
· Ability to read and analyse data for client credit reporting.
· Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, familiar with financial markets and instruments.
· Microsoft Excel experience an advantage.
· Proven team player, taking ownership of own role while contributing to wider team efforts.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.