- Reference: GJ47354
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Treasury Accountant required with 3 years PQE with a recognised treasury qualification and experience in a similar role desirable but not essential
- Monitor cashflow on a regular basis to ensure it is sufficient to meet cash commitments
- Identify monthly FX hedging requirements.
- Ensure all FX deals are completed and correctly accounted for in the GL
- Maintain and further develop best in class treasury processes, procedures, systems and control environment.
- Assists with AR team in relation to trade finance deals
- Preparation of cash balances, cashflows, working capital and ad hoc reports as requested
- Monitoring of bank performance and associated costs
- Responsible for administration of banking systems
- Preparation of all treasury accounting journals and posting to GL
- Responsible for reconciliation of all treasury related accounts on GL
- Qualified Accountant with three years relevant PQE.
- A recognised treasury qualification and experience in a similar role desirable but not essential
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and other applicable software programs.
- System & process-driven mindset with a continuous improvement focus
- ERP system experience preferable
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie