Treasury Accountant - Galway
- Monitor cashflow on a regular basis to ensure it is sufficient to meet cash commitments
- Identify monthly FX hedging requirements.
- Ensure all FX deals are completed and correctly accounted for in the GL
- Maintain and further develop best in class treasury processes, procedures, systems and control environment.
- Assists with AR team in relation to trade finance deals
- Preparation of cash balances, cashflows, working capital and ad hoc reports as requested
- Monitoring of bank performance and associated costs
- Responsible for administration of banking systems
- Preparation of all treasury accounting journals and posting to GL
- Responsible for reconciliation of all treasury related accounts on GL
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with local and foreign accounting departments
- Monitor FX movements and prepare reports analysing these movements
- Performs a variety of other related treasury tasks, as required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.