My client is looking to hire an experienced sales administrator to join a dynamic team in a well-established company in the tourism industry. The role is based in Sligo. The ideal candidate MUST be a fluent French speaker and MUST have experience in the tourism industry or with a tour operator. The role offers candidates the opportunity to work in a busy professional environment and offers career progression opportunities.
- The day to day handling of reservations and confirmation of bookings
- Providing excellent customer service to clients
- Maintain and update all client and supplier files
- Negotiate directly with suppliers and other service providers
- Make accurate reservation bookings and confirmations to suppliers
- Research and select new suppliers
- Will actively support colleague with any projects
- Minimum of three years’ sales or administration experience within a tour operating business or a similar role within the tourism sector.
- Excellent oral and written French and English are necessary
- A good knowledge of Ireland, Scotland, England or Wales as a holiday destination is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Able to take responsibility and work on own initiative. For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!