Transition Lead/Business Implementation Analyst
An exciting opportunity has come our way with our client. Our client is one of the leading employers in the Mid West region and is looking to bring on a Transition Lead/Business Implementation Analyst for a fixed-term contract. This opportunity would suit someone who has experience in the implementation of run books, 5+ years of experience working on large and complex projects, and someone who has knowledge of the Asset Servicing Custody business.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job description available upon request)
- Support the Project Manager in the creation and management of implementation run books.
- Work closely with IT, business, and external partners to identify, analyse and document implementation tasks and business requirements.
- Facilitate workshops with SME's and external partners.
- Development of clear and detailed implementation process maps and flows.
- Identify and manage issues and risks.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows to determine implementation impact.
- Good understanding of technology impact: specifically technology run books and inherent challenges.
- Planned and managed implementation dry runs.
- Detailed knowledge of trade settlement processing/messaging.
- Understanding of account structures and naming conventions.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.