- Reference: D46010
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Excellent opportunity to join a leading global pharmaceutical company located in Dublin City centre. The ideal candidate will be a qualified or part-qualified accountant seeking a new challenge within a commercial environment. The role is initially 12 month Contract.
- Performing analysis at a legal entity level of the Income Statements
- Collate data elements from stakeholders to propose transfer prices on products across the supply chain and prepare models of pricing scenarios using supporting technologies.
- Analyse the profitability of products, proposing transfer price adjustments where required.
- Ensuring that accounting records are maintained in accordance with accepted policies and procedures
Assist with the year-end external audit process and support the Transfer Pricing Managers.
- Ensure timely deliverables of all documentation on company processes as required for audits and Tax filings.
- Support conference calls with stakeholders in country finance and Global Tax to review legal entity profitability and document minutes of same.
- Strong IT Skills including: Excel, SAP & HFM / FDM, Smartview experience is an advantage but not essential
- Experience in dealing with internal and external auditors and supporting the audit process
- Practical experience of US-GAAP and Statutory Accounting
- Ability to work independentely and keep a cool head under pressure
- Excellent both written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, drive to succeed
- Must hold an EU passport or Stamp 4 visa.
For more information, please contact Ciara Riordan directly on: 016620088 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie