Great opportunity to join a global fund company in Cork. Our client has been experiencing growth over the last few years and is on a continued upward trajectory. They are looking for someone with a strong background in an investor services/TRANSFER AGENCY team. If you are the type of person that can adapt quickly to challenging and changing priorities with strong planning, organisational and entrepreneurial skills? Then get in touch. I would be delighted to discuss the role in more detail and answer any questions you have; 021-4911060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing and overseeing day to day activities in line with internal and external SLA timeframes – pro-active escalation to AVP / VP of any potential non-compliance matters.
- Running the transfer agency team and allocating tasks to ensure adherence to fund rules, internal and external deadlines.
- Oversight of core controls within the team.
- Identifying gaps in controls and processes and putting process improvement suggestions forward in a professional manner.
- Ensuring that all reporting is prepared, reviewed and released accurately and in a timely manner.
- Preparing board reports and attending/dialling into board meetings.
- Being involved in Ad hoc User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as necessary in the implementation of new projects, systems and system enhancements.
- Ensuring adherence to all policies & procedures and local laws and regulations.
- Drafting of robust operational procedures – ensuring that procedures exist for every process / where changes in processes occur that this is captured in procedures and cheat sheets.
- Project managing projects as directed by senior management – providing weekly updates at a minimum and as often as required by VP.
- Oversight of team adhering to Investor Services procedures and policies in line with regulations globally.
- Oversight for and checking of all aspects of operations and controls, including setting up investors, processing trades, and distributions, sending reporting, performing Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks, FATCA / CRS reviews and making wire payments.
- Being the initial point of escalation for investors, clients and internal enquiries/complaints/errors.
- Reviewing, understanding and discussing fund governing documents with staff and clients.
- Review / Sign off and release of payments in line with appropriate signing authorities.
- Monthly capacity review and analysis.
- Work closely with the fund accounting teams to ensure accurate and timely processing of transactions.
- A strong background in an investor services/transfer agency team.
- Detailed knowledge of transfer agency systems.
- Able to adapt quickly to challenging and changing priorities.
- Strong planning and organisational and entrepreneurial skills.
- Basic knowledge of accounting, finance, hedge/PE investment concepts.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills.
- A detailed understanding of Hedge Fund structures and the fund administration business.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a proactive fashion.
- Display high levels of accuracy and attention to detail and instil this culture in each team member.
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements and to communicate same effectively.
- Can escalate up where appropriate.
- Strong Excel knowledge.
I am a recruiter that believes the candidate process should be made as easy and as clear as possible. There needs to be consistent communication of the entire recruitment process, so the candidate completely understands where they are in the process. I give full interview preparation; written and verbal before each interview, which is critical. The job searching and interview process are stressful enough, so I hope to make it that little bit easier for you.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland on 021-4911060 or email email@example.com