Our client is an industry-leading financial services company and they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Transfer Agency Analyst to join their team in Limerick. This position is on an initial 6-month fixed-term contract with a strong possibility for extension. Hybrid working is in place – 2 days in the office and 3 from home.
Reporting to a Team Leader, the Transfer Agency Analyst is responsible for ensuring that investor queries are handled in accordance with quality and service level standards across calls and emails. The department provides third-party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions.
· Responding to investor queries via phone or email.
· Ensure queries are answered in line with department procedures.
· Act as a buddy/mentor to new team members when required.
· Ensure your own tasks and responsibilities are completed in a timely manner.
· Attend and participate in team meetings and client visits as required.
· Additional ad-hoc tasks as required for the role and business requirements.
· Working knowledge of Client & Investor Servicing (desirable).
· Knowledge of Fund administration and the regulatory environment (desirable).
· Previous experience handling customer interactions over the phone and email.
· Ability to work to set deadlines.
· Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word.
· Attention to detail and strong accuracy.
· Analytical skills are required to research and resolve inquiries.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.