Our client is an industry-leading financial services company and they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Transfer Agency Analyst to join their team in Limerick. This position is on an initial 7 month fixed-term contract. Hybrid working is in place – 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
The successful candidate would be working as part of a dedicated Dealing Team in the Transfer Agency Department, providing high touch client service to a range of clients.
The department provides third party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, finance and the Investor Services Centre
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in India.
- Escalation point for unresolved issues for the India TA Dealing team.
- Day to day client reporting - Prediction reports, cash reports, register reports etc.
- Workflow queue management and analysis.
- Ensure all deliverables are sent as per agreed timeframes.
- Maintaining up to date procedures and checklists.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other TA functional areas, such as New Business, Investor Services Centre, Registration, Finance and other internal areas.
- A flexible approach to work and being capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Strong PC Skills – thorough knowledge of MS Word & Excel and ability to learn systems used within the Business (Essential).
- Effective verbal reasoning, written communication and numeric skills (Essential).
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- A good understanding of effective risk management.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Kennedy