Our client is an industry-leading fund administrator with offices in both Dublin and Limerick. They are looking to hire a Transfer Agency Analyst in both locations for an initial 6-month contract. In this role you will work as part of a dedicated Dealing Team in the Transfer Agency Department, providing high touch client service to a range of clients. Attractive rate on offer.
Overview of Key Responsibilities (full job spec available upon request):
- Responding to customer queries via phone or email.
- Ensure queries are answered in line with department procedures.
- Act as a buddy/mentor to new team members when required.
- Ensure your own tasks and responsibilities are completed within the correct time scales.
- Attend and participate in team huddles and team meetings.
Overview of Requirments:
- Dealing or Transfer Agency experience.
- Previous Financial Services experience would be beneficial.
- Relevant college/ University qualifications would be highly desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.