- Reference: GJ46863
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: HR & Training
Training Specialist with 5 years experience in a similar background. Experience working in a FDA regulated environment is desirable. Galway city.
- Work with the training team and management to strategically develop manufacturing training on site.
- Lead, coordinate & manage the activities of the training team.
- Manage further education process end to end.
- Conduct annual Training Needs Analysis process and related budget spend.
- Manage operations Trainers including: communication, 1:1’s, performance reviews, queries, drive strategy and compliance within value streams
- Represent the company in internal and external training audits as required by regulatory bodies, customers etc.
- Lead by example in implementing improvements in the training function utilising the A3 problem solving process. Ensure wider training team implement improvements using the A3 process also.
- Manage the Job Breakdown sheets (JBS) for each of the production areas.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance.
- Design, develop and deliver best in class manufacturing training solutions in line with company strategy (example: Lean, PDCA, JBS, Product awareness)
- CAPA, Complaints, Audit finding, MRR, support and own actions
- Own/update training procedure.
- Co Ordinate and deliver both IDL & DL & Contractor Induction
- Support on training queries, from value streams
- Execute H&S training requirements including manual handling
- Conduct Annual GMP Training
- Perform all LMS & Compliance training management ensuring 100% compliance
- Manage ECO (Change request) Training requirements
- Collate and communicate Training Metrics both weekly and monthly
- Drive improvement in line Versatility training
- “Ensure training system meets the requirements of the governing regulations such as ISO13485 2016 & CFR820. Includes:
- Implement and maintain a training system that captures and measures training effectiveness
- Coordinate Monthly Hospital Visits
- Lead relevant manufacturing site Training Projects
- Third level qualification in Training and Development.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working in a FDA regulated environment is desirable
- Ability to improve training methods and experience in the design of training
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie