Training Specialist – Technology and Product with 5 years’ experience within the medical device industry training on products and complaint handling processes and tools. Long term contract. Galway city.
The Training Specialist (Technology and Product) will be responsible for creating and delivering training on products, Complaint Handling processes and tools and other knowledge areas, as required, to the Technical Services teams and other personnel engaged in the complaint handling process.
- Identify individual and group training needs across the Technical Services network in conjunction with team leads/managers
- Develop and maintain training offerings to ensure that necessary skillset is maintained within Technical Services teams.
- Deliver training on products and the underlying technology to facilitate effective troubleshooting
- Deliver training on complaint handling processes to maximise customer satisfaction while maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Interface with Business Analyst and IT to prepare and deliver training on complaint handling applications
- Monitor effectiveness of training on an ongoing basis and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Scan the environment for new developments in technical customer service and evaluate suitability for inclusion in Technical Services training offerings.
- Establish and monitor the necessary KPI’s to ensure that Technical Services group maintains compliance to Divisional trending metrics
- Reviews and analyses data set trends with the technical service team leads/managers. Considering the data set trends provides direction in terms of setting training priorities and for process enhancement. Leads investigations of the negative trends and implementation of actions
Third level qualification in medical/science/engineering discipline with5 years’ experience in the following;
- Training experience within the medical device industry and/or a clinical setting.
- Demonstrated success in managing training deployment using Multimodel Learning Strategies.
- Strong record of developing and implementing procedures within a compliance framework.
Self-starter who possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations with shifting priorities.
Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable. Communicate technical knowledge to colleagues as necessary.
Strong record of developing and implementing procedures within a compliance framework.
International travel expectation 30%
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.