Training Specialist – Our client is offering a unique and exciting opportunity in the Mid- West to be part of a Start-Up.
We are exclusively working with Edwards Lifesciences a world leading Medical Device company. If you have a passion for improving the lives of patients with structural heart disease, please read on.
Edwards Lifesciences is driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
We’re looking for a Training Specialist that can satisfy the following requirements;
- Ensure the appropriate tracking and maintenance of training and certification records both electronically and hard copy
- Receive new employees directly from New Employee Orientation (NEO) and immediately begin training on site-specific general procedures and EH&S
- Ensure manufacturing training and certifications are completed within allotted time requirements
- Serve as systems expert for LMS
- Provide input to and conduct Instructor Led Training (ILT) for general updates, in the clean room
- Contribute to content to and prepare training materials for both Read and Review and On The Job (OJT) methods of training
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Engineers, Supervisors, and Quality Engineers to ensure training is implemented and records are maintained
- Level 5 plus 2 years minimum experience related job experience in either training or manufacturing
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Must be able to receive and provide feedback in a professional, direct, and tactful manner
- High level of self-directed initiative, organizational and recordkeeping skills, and attention to detail
- Expert knowledge in LMS systems
Edwards Lifesciences will be based in Shannon Co. Clare, 20 kilometers from Limerick City. The Mid West base will offer employees an excellent work life balance in an area which has recently undergone a major economic recovery.
Why Should You Apply?
- To improve patient outcome who suffer from Structural Heart Disease.
- To be part of a unique start up opportunity, where you will gain experience not available in any other company in the Mid- West.
If you like what you have read this far send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call Mai on 061 512270.