Great opportunity for a Learning Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in Ringaskiddy, Cork on a fixed-term contract of 12 months. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in a training capacity within a pharmaceutical or GMP regulated environemnt. Reporting to the training manager, this position is responsible for providing training support to the identified organisations. Identifies, designs delivers and tracks learning and development activities consistent with a GMP environment.
Key Responsibilities (Full job spec available upon request)
- Organise and Coordinate various training across the site ranging from new hire inductions to existing employee groups.
- Perform required reporting on training metrics
- Overall management of LMS (Learning Management Systems) to maintain compliance for all users on site.
- Achieves high training standards, consistent with management expectations on timelines of training and target audience coverage.
- Lead investigations in the work area where necessary to identify areas for continuous improvement.
- 3+ years experience in a training capacity within a pharmaceutical or GMP regulated environment.
- 3rd level qualification in Science, Engineering or Training discipline.
- Knowledge of training methodologies and proven experience at designing and delivering programmes to inexperienced and experienced personnel.
- Must be results-driven.
- Must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and Microsoft Excel (desirable but not essential)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.