- Reference: CJ46699
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: HR & Training
We are partnering with a leading global manufacturing organisation to recruit a Training & HR Specialist to join their team. 12-month FTC with a view to permanency. In this unique role, the duties would break down to 80% training and 20% HR duties. You will be responsible for providing a comprehensive HR and Training service to line management covering training and compliance, onboarding, audit readiness, employee relations, employment legislation, recruitment and selection, policy implementation and the generation of meaningful HR metrics. Great location and excellent benefits package on offer.
Interviews to take place as suitable candidates are identified so please get in touch for more information and a confidential discussion so as not to miss out on this opportunity.
- Conducting an annual training needs analysis.
- Updating the training system to comply to all corporate and regulatory standards.
- Developing educational programmes in cooperation with 3rd level institutions that can be tailored to meet organisational requirements.
- Generate and manage the training and educational assistance process and budget.
- Developing the employee induction programme using the most effective delivery methods and combining classroom, e-learning and informal learning.
- Manage end to end recruitment process for direct and indirect hires.
- Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring, independent advice and support to line management and employees as required in disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Develop and implement HR Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain the HR IT system and other ad-hoc HR duties/projects as they arise.
- 3-5 years’ experience preferably in a Training/L&D or HR Generalist role.
- Previous training experience in a multinational manufacturing company preferred.
- Degree in HR, Business studies or related field.
- Strong IT systems orientation.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
- Michael O'Brien
- Principal Consultant & Commercial Team Lead
- 021 4911064
- Connect with MichaelLinkedINEmail