We are partnering with a leading global manufacturing organisation to recruit a Training & Development Specialist to join their expanding team. Sitting as part of the HR team this role reports in to the Training & Development Manager. You will be responsible for providing a comprehensive training service to all areas of the business in a varied role where no two days will be the same!
Please feel free to contact Michael on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4809118 for more details and a confidential discussion.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the project team to implement, maintain and update the Learning Management System
- Provide ongoing Training support to all areas across the company to ensure compliance to all training and development procedures.
- Support Area Managers and Team Leads in completing team Individual Training Plans via the Training & Development Process Map
- Support HR with the Induction training program and carry out training of new employees as appropriate.
- Support the identification of the campus training needs and co-ordinate the sourcing of approved course aligned to the campus training plan
- Co-ordinate and support the Leadership Development Programme
- Liaise with Area Managers & team leaders to continuously improve the training system and ensure they can directly address the development of their direct reports
- Work with all departments/functions where relevant to support the development of competency-based profiles, training matrices and on the job certifications.
- Support the completion of all relevant documentation to comply with training & development grant reporting requirements
- Ensure all new starters / internal movers / graduates have a training plan identified ready for them commencing their new role
- Design and deliver Training Courses in line with business needs.
- Author/review and approve Learning documentation/material.
- Develop training effectiveness indicators to monitor progress as well as differences between operational areas.
- Ensure effective communication and promotion of training and development activities.
- Identify, support and implement continuous improvement initiatives or projects.
- Ensure timeliness of CAPA and audit actions
- Work with Training & Development Controller to set up training, raise vendor PO’s, system administration for EQi etc
- Participate as part of the HR team including adhoc projects, event management, HR & training initiatives, HR communication etc
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3rd level qualification in Training or HR
- 3+ years previous experience in a training & development function within a pharma/manufacturing/R&D environment
- Extensive Learning Management System experience, preferably SuccessFactors
- Significant experience in supporting managers in training & development related requirements
- Experience in use of training & development tools and systems
- Strong communicator with a proven ability to communicate clearly to people at all levels.
- Excellent influencing skills and proven ability to successfully develop good working relationships with stakeholders and gain commitment from others.
- A track record for implementing at pace and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent process improvement and problem-solving skills.
- Presentation skills
- Training evaluation skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien on 021-4911062 or email email@example.com