Really exciting opportunity to join a newly formed team in a growing multinational based here in Cork. In this role you will be responsible for implementing, and managing the training material/courses that support the companies procurement learning strategies. You will get the opportunity to coordinate the development of learning projects, manage external vendors and assist in the implementation of the LMS. A major element of this role will also be to ensure the cross-functional collaboration with the Global L&D team to ensure alignment of the organisations learning strategy.
Please get in touch for more details and a confidential discussion – Tel: 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
About the Role:
- Obtain and leverage deep knowledge of Procurement training/learning needs and requirements
- Work with business partners, L&D and HR, as needed, to setup the appropriate automatic assignment rules.
- Support Learning plans update requests relative to Procurement employees as curriculum assignments or withdrawal, course credits and exemption needs, course due date changes, automatic assignments of curriculum setup.
- Be the primary point of contact for the Procurement function.
- Create and run reports on learning/training activities and maintain the Procurement Academy scorecard.
- Manage class schedule for the year and recruit internal class instructors
- Engage with Procurement leaders to discuss any new training administration, curriculum management, and any additional needs in learning administration.
- Work in partnership with leadership to adjust scope, prioritize the Academy learning projects, and determine firm milestones and timelines.
- Coordinate training development work with subject matter experts and learning material development third parties
- Advise on updates and revisions needed on training materials
- Identify and resolve training delivery issues; escalate as appropriate
- Work with L&D to leverage the LMS capabilities/functionalities to meet the internal customer’s needs
- Understand the role and responsibilities of L&D contractors as it relates to course/class management
About the Person:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading training/learning projects and an ability to influence key internal stakeholder
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships, learn new processes and identify process improvement opportunities
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!