Highly sought after opportunity to join a high performing and growing multi-national organisation based in Cork on a permanent basis. Ideally would suit candidates with 3 + years Training and Development experience in a fast-paced changing environment.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will be a key contributor on the cross-locational training and development team. There will also be a requirement as part of this role to help with some lighter HR tasks.
Please get in touch if you would like more information and a confidential discussion about this fantastic opportunity.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Liaising with managers and employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs.
- Offer specific training programs (life and e-learnings) to help employees maintain or improve job skills and enhance the career path of staff.
- Select and assign instructors to conduct internal and external training.
- Coordinate all internal and external training and development workshops (booking rooms, liaising with trainers, sending workshop invites etc).
- Administer and update training procedure manuals and guides.
- Monitor evaluate and record training activities (on the training portal) and program effectiveness.
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors
- Negotiate contracts with training providers and monitor training costs.
- Advising on and monitoring performance appraisal schemes for new starters and permanent employees.
- Organise and present the HR induction to new starters.
- Onboarding of new starters
- Attend internal talent management meetings as and when required.
- Some HR duties as required
What background are they looking for:
- Degree in Human Resources Management is desirable
- 3+ years in a Training and Development environment
- Understanding of SAP desirable but not essential
- Service orientation with excellent telephone, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, accuracy, ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien