The training and development manager will work closely with the sales and marketing leadership to design, deliver and evaluate training programs targeted at improving commercial performance and salesforce excellence across the region. The scope includes both direct sales and marketing staff, as well as the staff of distribution partners in indirect channels across the region. The person would also have a role to play in providing guidance and input into customer training delivery.
- Implementing professional competences in salesforce excellence that shall be agreed by the commercial leadership
- Developing, writing and delivering aligned company-specific education programs and training materials that ease and accelerate individual learning cycle and consequently facilitate sales people performance and goals’ achievement.
- The ability to be “hands-on” where required, in a role which will require a strong willingness to collaborate across teams and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills across a large and diverse geographic region. The ability to influence across a matrixed environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee Salesforce Excellence initiatives across the region using incumbent sales methodologies
- Apply corporate strategic products’ training in the division and make sure it is implemented efficiently within the EMEA region.
- Implement professional learning & education methodologies (content and resources) which are adaptable to meet the changes and dynamics of the market.
- Create a learning environment that is positively impacting sales force mindset and behaviours – and consequently goals’ achievement and sales effectiveness
- Drive improved commercial execution through the management of the regional commercial sales and service training strategy.
- Develop, implement and facilitate a variety of sales and product training programs, and manage sales certification for both direct and indirect staff.
- Perform training needs assessments and evaluate program quality, and partner with the Sales and Marketing Leadership team to continuously improve training courses.
- Manage internal resources and external vendors to ensure robust program development, implementation and pull-through across the commercial organization.
- Manage training KPIs and ensure adequate reporting and transparency on Training activities in the Region.
- Collaborate with the global organization to develop training strategy & solutions; ensure regional/country localization/customization, language & infrastructure.
- Provide input and support where necessary in the design and delivery of end-customer training programmes and material
- Participate in the development of others by facilitating training and providing guidance.
- Implement the strategy, process and programs for commercial skill development programs.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Celia Moloney on 091-706719 or email email@example.com