An exciting opportunity to work with an accomplished global supermarket group. This multi-award-winning retail group is expanding and is looking to add to its team of talented and driven Trainee Store Managers. Our client is dedicated to being the best retail employer in Ireland and is renowned for its training programs. The pay and benefits are amongst the highest in the sector. As an employer, they will encourage and support you to reach your full potential and progress and develop your career within the company.
About the role:
As part of the Store Management team, you’ll need plenty of energy, great ideas, and a good mix of ambition, character, and determination to do well. After all, it’s your personality that sets the tone for your whole store. It’s a rewarding role, and everything that happens within those sliding doors is driven by you and your team. As someone who leads by example, you’ll take control when things get busy. It’s all about building a helpful, respectful, and friendly team that can do more for customers with less.
Cork City & County
- Maintaining excellent store standards at all times.
- Achieving KPIs and targets as directed by head office.
- Providing the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Maximizing store profit while controlling costs.
- Cash management both at checkouts and in the back office.
- General Merchandising duties.
- Overseeing the overall day-to-day running of the store.
What you need:
- Previous management experience within dynamic, customer-focused industries such as Retail, Hotel, Catering, and Fast Food industries.
- Experience managing large teams (Ideally at Store Manager level)
- Strong People management skills (essential)
- You will be highly energetic and motivated
- KPI-focused and target driven
- You will have a strong work ethic and thrive for success
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Full driving license & your own transport
- Outstanding customer service skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.