Are you ready for a new challenge? We are hiring!
We at Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services are in an exciting growth phase and are delighted to be recruiting dynamic and committed people for our Cork office.
Are you determined, hard-working, energetic and just a little bit curious?
Is it time for you to take the next step in your career and own your future?
If yes – then we look forward to hearing from you!
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services is one of Ireland’s leading recruitment organisations providing recruitment solutions and innovative HR solutions to clients for 30 years.
Awarded a ‘Deloitte Best Managed Company’ status for the fifth consecutive year and awarded the ‘Great Places to Work’ status again for the 5th year running in February 2019, we are proud of our achievements and owe this success to our hard-working teams nationwide.
With established offices in Cork, Dublin, Galway, Athlone, Sligo and Limerick our success is based on strong company values and an outstanding record for delivering consistent exceptional customer service.
Why join Collins McNicholas? We have big plans for 2020, but we can’t get there without exceptional people by our side. If you have an interest in building your career in recruitment in Cork, we would love to hear from you.
What we can offer you:
Benefits Package – Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Disability Benefit/Income Continuance, Generous Commission / Bonus Scheme.
Health & Wellbeing – Healthy eating initiatives, fitness challenges, mindfulness workshops, supportive company culture.
Career Progression – Clearly defined career path, opportunities for progression, extra holiday leave for long-serving staff, opportunities for management of other HR projects.
Training & Development – CPD training, support for further study, individual training plans for all staff.
Peer Recognition – Internal Customer Service Awards, Bright Ideas Competitions, Service Awards (5, 10, 15 years etc.).
Corporate Social Responsibility – Charity fundraising, visiting schools, job shadowing – EmployAbility Programme, volunteering opportunities.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the team of recruitment consultants – post job vacancies, update candidate information, conduct reference checks, support the payroll process and act as first point of contact for general queries.
- Source, select/screen and recruit Contract and Permanent professionals utilising Collins McNicholas database, social media channels, web-based advertising, industry networks and headhunting techniques.
- Manage the complete recruitment process lifecycle.
- Understand and meet all monthly KPI’s and revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain an expert knowledge of your sector whilst building an effective appropriate network.
- Develop lasting relationships through demonstrating added value to both clients and candidates.
- Provide effective account management of existing clients as well as developing business with new clients.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A third level qualification.
- Experience in a similar role or related experience within sales or customer service
- A competitive, solutions-oriented can-do attitude with a genuine interest in people, their careers and in business.
- A professional approach and commitment to customer service, with a genuine desire to deliver an exceptional service to both candidates clients.
- Proven ability to build long term relationships with our large diverse client base.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Niamh Cregg on 0719149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org