- Reference: CJ47297
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Kilkenny, Tipperary, Waterford
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Are you looking to pursue your professional accountancy exams in an award winning practice? We have an excellent opportunity for you to join a growing accountancy practice on a permanent basis who will support you throughout your training contract. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression and offer a competitive results-orientated remuneration package.
Reporting to the Head of Audit you will get the opportunity to deal directly with and assist a large portfolio of clients. You will gain experience in preparing audit work papers and financial statements as well as working with the Head of Audit on ad-hoc client assignments.
- You should be pursuing a CPA / ACCA / ACA qualification and will have a minimum of one year’s experience working in a practice environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to cope with tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
- Michael O'Brien
- Principal Consultant & Commercial Team Lead
- 021 4911064
- Connect with MichaelLinkedINEmail