A leading practice in Limerick is seeking an experienced legal secretary join their team.
This will be a diverse role in a legal environment and an excellent opportunity for an energetic, ambitious and driven individual with experience with heavy dictation.
- Digital dictation.
- Setting up conference calls.
- Dealing with all correspondence from solicitors & clients.
- Editing of complex documents.
- Draft and update Excel spreadsheets.
- Update contact database.
- Direct calls, take detailed messages.
- Assistance with any other projects as required
- Deal with queries / emails from Partners as they arise.
- 3+ years as a legal secretary.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and written English.
- Adept in IT, including the Microsoft Office Package and other systems.
- Positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Efficient and organised.
- Administration experience.
- Driven, energetic, ambitious.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 email@example.com