Trainee Field Operations Engineer
Join a leading supplier of high-quality process equipment used in life science sectors within Ireland and UK, who provide customised processing solutions for the pharmaceutical industry.
We are seeking to recruit a Trainee Field Operations Engineer to assist in the delivery of the following activities across our equipment range; On-site technical assistance, root cause analysis, preventative maintenance, calibration, installation assistance, thermal validation and training to the high standards expected by our clients.
The role will require extensive travel including staying away from home, the principal area of work will be the Republic of Ireland but there will be occasional and travel to the UK, Scandinavia and Italy as required.
- Ability to act as an on-site technical interface for our suppliers and clients.
- To provide technical assistance, preventative maintenance and calibration
- To provide fault rectification and root cause analysis on equipment supplied and maintained
- Respond to requests for service within SLA or company targets, restoring the client equipment to operational level as required
- Provide FAT support where required
- Provide installation, commissioning and IQ/OQ support for new equipment and special projects
- Management of documentation, Service, Calibration, Technical reports to GDP requirements
- Keen to develop technical knowledge
- Have an inquisitive nature
- Mechanical & Electrical engineering skills
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant Engineering Qualification
- Previous Sterilisation Experience
- Previous Water Treatment Experience
- Previous Process Steam Experience
- Knowledge of European Standards
- Enthusiasm to Learn and be Challenged
- GDP / GMP Knowledge and Experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org