Leading International practice in Limerick looking for a Trainee Accountant to join their expanding team.
The role will involve training in a financial reporting role while studying for professional accounting qualification. This is an excellent opportunity to add an excellent global company to your build on your experience and develop your career.
- You will prepare financial statements and financial highlights disclosures.
- You will prepare schedules for financial statements.
- You will prepare management accounts (monthly/quarterly).
- You will present reports for review.
- You will research transactions and other departmental requirements.
- You will work in a team and liaise with other departments to prepare financial information.
- Related degree.
- Currently studying to complete Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or related).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly professional and confidential.
- Diligent and able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines and targets.
- Conscientious and excellent attention to detail.
- Academic knowledge of GAAP, IFRS and accounting principles.
For more information or to apply for this role contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270