Trade Compliance Specialist required with 3 years plus experience, with export and import activities. Mayo.
This key role helps ensure that global transactions are undertaken in compliance with export/import laws, regulations and controls administered by local government agencies.
- Acquires and maintains sound knowledge of business operations to identify and mitigate trade compliance risks
- Aware of changes in trade laws, determines impacts on the Company, and disseminates knowledge to relevant stakeholders across the organization.
- Provides expertise with Trade Compliance for export and import activities.
- Performs tariff classification of products for export in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Ensures that procedures related to trade regulations and reporting requirements are in place for all appropriate areas of responsibility and personnel at manufacturing sites.
- Investigates and gathers information to create reports for potential or verified matters of non-compliance.
- Conducts regular internal audits to ensure compliance with procedures.
- Maintains Trade Compliance training programs and compliance record keeping processes.
- Develops and delivers training to site staff.
- Support Customer Service departments with Trade Compliance issues, such as Export License Determination and End User Documentation.
- Engages legal departments in the implementation of Trade Compliance programs and related documentation.
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent with 3-5 years of relevant experience. Experience working in the pharmaceutical and life sciences sectors are strongly desired.
- Excellent understanding of trade compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) programs.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.
- 091 706712