- Reference: GY46506
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Galway
- Category: Production
Company located in Co. Galway is looking for an exeprienced Toolmaker:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain moulds as defined in the General Maintenance Procedure.
- Record all maintenance activity in appropriate files.
- Retain spare parts inventory as appropriate.
- Ensure the safety of the working area.
- Chemical handling and awareness.
- On a daily basis report as appropriate to the Moulding Manager.
- Participate in Improvement Teams.
- Working with the moulding team develop handling equipment or other engineered supports as appropriate.
- Implement toolroom housekeeping practises.
- Carry out last off inspections as per the appropriate work instructions.
- As required to define Specific Work Practices.
- Drive the forklift.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensure compliance to the Health and Safety, Quality Environmental and Energy Management systems
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edyta Fleming on 091706721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie