- Reference: D46859
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin South, Wexford, Wicklow
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our client is a leading manufacturer of medical devices and pharmacy components. Operating exclusively in plastic injection moulding field, they boast a global client base and in-depth expertise in pharmaceutical and medtech products. They are now seeking a Toolmaker to join their team in Wicklow.
As a Toolmaker, you will be tasked with building, repairing, modifying and maintaining tools to an exceptional standard.
Undertaking preventative and predictive maintenance to maximise tool performance, you will carry out repairs in a prompt manner and undertake root cause analysis to enable permanent solutions.
You’ll carry out tool modifications, trialling changes rigorously before releasing into the production environment.
Additionally, your role will involve:
– Ensuring tools run in-line with key metrics
– Supporting other departments with optimised tools
– Ensuring Toolroom communications are delivered to a high level
– Participating in design reviews for new tooling projects
Interested? If so, you will need:
– At least two years’ post-apprenticeship experience in a toolmaking role
– To have completed an apprenticeship in toolmaking
The apprenticeship should be in toolmaking and experience in tool repair and preventative maintenance on Injection moulds or Press Tools is required .
Communicative and proactive, as a Toolmaker, you will need strong interpersonal skills and a close attention to detail. A team player mentality will also be key.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie