Our Client is a global leader and manufacturer of injection-molded products for the medical device, pharmaceutical, healthcare and industrial markets as well as consumer packaging. They are currently expanding their current team to meet customer demand and are seeking a Tool Maker.
This is a Permanent Role based in Longford with a Competitive Package on offer for the successful candidate.
- Responsible for maintaining injection molds in the company, compiling standard specifications /procedures for each mold, and monitoring all existing molds to standard specifications.
- Works with the Process Engineers in troubleshooting mold problems.
- Attends, schedules and facilitates internal meetings to help establish priorities and assign tasks.
- Responsible for, jigs & fixture manufacture, maintenance on the injection molding and ancillary equipment in conjunction with the machine supplier.
- Solves, in conjunction with the Quality department, customer related problems/issues as needed
- Instructs others, formally or informally, regarding manufacturing related skills or knowledge and assist in the training of employees on new processes or systems introduced to the company.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in a Toolmaker Role in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Previous experience in the manufacture and repair/maintenance of various Mold Types.
- Experience in Mold Maintenance and experience of supporting a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills are required.
- Knowledge of milling, turning, grinding, sparking, and fitting.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022