Our client, a leading Medical Device company in Sligo, is looking to hire a Tooling Technician.
- Performing Scheduled Mould Maintenance during production.
- Tool Installation and Line Clearance on moulding machines.
- Review and maintenance repair of plastic injection moulds, jigs and fixtures when required.
- Maintain accurate records as per requirements of the Quality System
- Involvement in root cause and corrective action to analyse quality and process problems.
- Participate in validation of new products and equipment as required.
- Incoming inspection, documentation and storage of tooling spares.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Served a recognized Apprenticeship as a Toolmaker in injection mould making.
- Good experience with hot runner and valve gate systems including wiring of same.
- Good experience with the repair and maintenance of injection moulding tools.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Experience of moulding/overmoulding with relevant industry experience.
- Ability to communicate and work as part of a team.
- Computer literate including MS Office. A Knowledge of Solidworks and AutoCAD will be a distinct advantage.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description, please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org