Our Client is a global leader and manufacturer of injection-molded products for the medical device, pharmaceutical, healthcare, and industrial markets as well as consumer packaging. They are currently expanding their current team to meet customer demand and are seeking a Tool Setter to join their team. This is a permanent position based in Co. Longford.
- General maintenance and installing Moulds into the machines.
- Work alongside Senior Tool setters about trouble shooting and tool change.
- Maintain and ensure that the maintenance and installation of moulds are within quality regulations and are in line with company standards
- Adhere to all company health and safety guidelines.
- Work with fellow team members in understanding and achieving KPIs of the company.
- Minimum Requirements – Pass Junior Certificate or Similar Grade.
- Highly motivated and flexible and able to prioritise work.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Willingness to work a 4 Cycle Shift Pattern
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022