Third Party Administration Oversight Consultant
We are partnering with a leading multinational who are currently seeking a Third Party Administration Oversight Consultant for a fixed term contract. The purpose of the role is to support the ongoing service oversight and governance of key service providers and critical vendors for Asset Management in EMEA. In-depth knowledge of UCITS Fund structures is essential. Competitive daily rate on offer. Interviews to take place promptly please get in touch for more details or a confidential discussion.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available upon request)
- Provide technical fund and SMA operational expertise to internal and external clients as required and work closely with product teams so as to keep knowledge up to date with a product set that constantly needs to evolve and grow in response to growing business needs and clients demands.
- Help build out, implement and maintain a robust governance framework, set of best practices, and oversight model through active management of vendor-related issues/errors, KPI monitoring, and due diligence meetings as needed. Capture, review, and support sign-off of incident management of 3rd parties including supporting risk assessment and reporting to internal & external clients.
- Assist in the enhancement and maintenance of the detailed register of vendors including outsourcing/offshoring models with the business to support legal entity reporting with appropriate arrangements documented
- Work with internal functions both local and global to evaluate and implement changes to services to ensure all current requirements are met in respect to activities outsourced, including global and sub-distributors.
- Assist in the capture, review, sign-off of incident management of 3rd parties including supporting thematic reviews, trend analysis, risk assessments, and reporting.
- Minimum of 5 years+ experience within asset management or asset servicing with fund accounting background managing large 3rd party relationships
- Detailed understanding of vendor/outsourced operational requirements supporting Front/Back and Middle Office Services from vendor risk assessments, initial & ongoing due diligence, service oversight, and governance of critical 3rd parties in line with build-out of Operational Resiliency framework.
- Management of or key participant in the execution of a vendor/service provider due diligence programme required
- Detailed awareness of EU/UK relevant regulatory environment with a key focus on the implementation of CP-86. Particularly in relation to third-party management, outsourcing/offshoring operating models, associated risks and controls, and applying them to 3rd party relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills excellent attention to detail and quality standards and precision in delivery with outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including presentation, stakeholder & senior executive report writing.
For more information or even a confidential discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.