Excellent opportunity for a Therapy Awareness Consultant to work for a Cardiac Medical Devices company based in Germany. The role is field-based providing, operational, educational and sales support to an assigned Territory. The Therapy Awareness Manager will grow the company's therapy adoption and device IPG sales. This will include engaging with targeted implanting and referring physicians as well as other clinicians and office personnel to promote awareness of their therapy.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- Coordinate and partner with Territory Managers to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Assist Territory Managers with patient identification, screening programs, and patient education programs.
- Educate the physician specialists, advanced practice providers and medical practice personnel with the company's unique CRM therapy.
- Connect those physicians who refer heart failure patients with electrophysiologists (EPs) and implanting cardiologists.
- Meet with the hospital marketing department
- Serve as the primary coordinator of Direct to Patient Programs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry with a cardiovascular focus
- Experience with customer-facing relationships with physicians and patients.
- Experience with operating room procedures, clinic, and surgical center protocols.
- Fluent German Speaker
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell
+353 (0) 71 9108062