Our Client, a leading designer and manufacturer of electronic motor controllers with onsite aftermarket support for repair and upgrade currently has a requirement for a Test Technician to join their team. The Test Technician will be an integral part of the Operations team based on-site.
This is a great opportunity, the successful candidate will join a fab team and be an integral member of the Operations team based on-site.
The ideal candidate will have some electrical experience and qualification of level 6 or above.
*** Full job spec available – please call me for more info on 021-4911065
- Use a variety of test equipment such as DVM’s, Power Supplies, Oscilloscopes, and Frequency Generators for test and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of electronics to test and debug a variety of Electronic PCB Assemblies and Systems encompassing passive components to FPGA’s and microprocessors.
- Functional test and debug of modern electronic motor controllers at the system and component level.
- Assist Engineers in implementing engineering changes if needed.
- Perform failure analysis for production and returned assemblies and systems.
- Assist in Technician Training and Product familiarisation.
- The successful candidate will be flexible and able to work to deadlines, within a busy manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of an integrated team.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
Excellent salary & benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien.