- Reference: CJ46986
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Tipperary, Waterford
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing manufacturing test engineering support and expertise in the testing and failure analysis of implantable electronic medical devices. Provide direction and mentoring of a technical team to improve product quality, test yields and performance of electronic manufacturing systems, fixtures and process.
- The ability to perform failure analysis on electronic test failures to get to root cause to component level for implantable electronic medical devices.
- Using knowledge of standard test software applications, able to work with in-house and external software developers to define and drive improvements and changes to test software applications and systems to improve test yields.
- Work with cross functional groups to improve product quality, lean efficiency’s and test system efficiency’s and reduction in production fallout.
- Performs tests, analyzes data, writes reports and executes validations to medical device standards.
- Excellent data analysis and technical problem-solving skills, utilizing common applications and in-house component and device tracking systems.
- Utilizing good documentation skills complete regulatory submissions using change notice process and procedures.
- Work daily with quality, manufacturing engineering and operations, providing improvement feedback and assisting with resolution of quality and manufacturing issues.
- Level 8 technical qualification in electrical or electronic engineering or related discipline
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience in an electronics engineering environment.
- Must have excellent knowledge in electronics with proven problem-solving abilities and the ability to project manage issues to closure.
- Knowledge of test software applications such as Lab View and C or C++ and experience in validations in the medical device industry would be an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!