An exciting opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer to join a leading Electronics Manufacturer located in West Limerick on a permanent contract.
- Set up of new test equipment and implementation in production.
- Develop new test programs for upcoming new products.
- Test and evaluate new equipment to help improve test methods in Kostal Ireland.
- Set up and implementation of new products on different test platforms, ie. ICT, AOI, AXI, end test, etc.
- Coordination and implementation of test engineering actiiviy for engineering changes, where necessary.
- Monitoring and reviewing of yields across production lines and the recommendation and implementation of yield improvements.
- Regular monitoring and reviewing of cycle times across all production lines and the recommendation and implementation of cycle time improvements.
- Control of software using version control software.
- Verification of test coverage on KOI products.
- 2-3 years experience in production environment and in test engineering, advantageous, but not essential.
- Degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Programming skills. Visual Basic software knowledge an advantage.
- High level of debug skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.