Test & Repair Technician | Netherlands
Are you craving to work overseas but unsure where to start?
We have an Excellent opportunity for a Test & Repair Technician to relocate to the Netherlands and work in a high tech company based in Eindhoven in the Netherlands.
About the Job:
Do you have a passion for technology and an eye for quality? Do you always want to get the best out of yourself and your work? Would you like to use your technical knowledge and skills to make products better? Then the position of Test & Repair assistant is made for you!
You will be responsible for guaranteeing the quality and operation of assembled printed circuit boards and end products. You do this by means of (electronic) measuring test equipment. You will build and prepare test setups, carry out repairs such as replacing parts and repairing faulty connections, and order and collect the necessary materials from the warehouse.
- Reading or interpreting product documentation and test instructions;
- Working with test programs. Set up and prepare the test setup;
- Minor repairs to test equipment, fixtures and auxiliary tools as applicable;
- Testing and adjustment of assembled products using the required test, test set-up and/or measuring equipment for functional operation;
- Troubleshooting assembled systems that fail during testing;
- Filling in the processing state, repair forms and quality registration form
- EU Passport is essential
- Diploma / Degree in Electronic Engineering / Mechatronics is preferred
- Min 6 months experience from a similar role is desired
- Previous experience in Laptop/Phone Repair is an advantage
- Proficient in reading technical drawings and following work instructions
- Willing to work 2 cycle shift- Monday to Friday
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 15% shift allowance
- Full training provided
- Relocation support including;
- Assistance in sourcing accommodation
- Assistance in setting up Bank Account
- Assistance in setting up Health insurance
- Introduction to other new starters/ clubs, ie, social clubs, GAA Clubs
- Beginners Dutch lessons if interested
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Ranait Coughlan
(090) 6450664 (01) 66 200 88