Great opportunity for anyone trying to build some experience on their CV, this is a 3-month contract starting the 2nd of September for a receptionist. To join a large international company, in the hospitality sector. If you are friendly and enjoy greeting people with a smile then this opportunity could be for you. I would be happy to discuss the role with you in more detail. Please contact Lia Boyland on 021-4911060 or email email@example.com
What you will be doing –
- Meet and greet all visitors offering refreshments, if appropriate, and informing relevant associates. Ensure that all visitors sign the visitors’ book and carry visitors’ badges.
- Keep the reception area operating smoothly, while ensuring it is kept neat, tidy and display a professional appearance at all times. Arranging adequate cover is organised in your absence.
- Update reception manual on a regular basis (e.g. procedures, contacts etc)
- Ensure all conference rooms remain clean and tidy with relevant equipment in place. Book conference rooms and offices as requested by associates.
- Responsible to sort and record (where relevant) all incoming mail/deliveries in the post room.
- Accountable for the preparation of all outgoing courier mail and maintaining all correspondence.
- Sign off or distribute invoices/delivery dockets for approval indicating which department that needs to be charged.
- Investigate office suppliers for competitive contract deals, in conjunction with finance, where appropriate.
- Update and distribute telephone lists for the Cork office and forward to US on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain a current list of associates who require the bus pass and order on a monthly basis using the Bus Eireann ordering system.
- Maintain First Aid boxes to ensure adequate supplies at all times.
- Administer weekly stock take for stationery and kitchen supplies, placing orders when necessary and ensuring control and systems are adhered to at all times.
- Responsible for kitchen and co-ordination of its upkeep, re-stocking supplies where applicable
- Issue and monitor keycards for all current associates, new starters and visitors. Complete audit on a regular basis.
- Conduct Health and Safety site inspections with the Director HR when required.
- Track Fire Wardens and First Aiders daily attendance and co-ordinate Health and Safety training when required.
- Liaise with relevant associates/suppliers in relation to office maintenance. Maintain a log of all associate’s concerns and resolutions.
- Undertake specific projects as required, from time to time.
- Assist the Human Resources Team with general administration duties e.g. regret letters and provide secretarial support as requested.
- Co-ordinate and prepare vacancy list for EME weekly.
- Maintain birthday list and send e-cards accordingly.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies in Cork and London for open positions.
- Advertising positions externally, when required.
- Print and assist with the screening of CVs from Cork recruitment inbox for the Human Resources Department.
- Coordinate interviews with candidates for open positions.
- Facilitate with securing both written and verbal references for potential candidates in Cork and London.
- Assist with preparing first-day inductions packs.
- Ensure notice boards in the canteen are updated on a regular basis.
- Prepare expense reports for managers on-site, where applicable.
- Assist associates with travel arrangements as requested.
- Update departments organisation charts, when required.
- Any other duties as requested by management.
- Perform all tasks in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by management.
Please contact Lia Boyland on 021-4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.