Excellent opportunity to gain experience in an industry leading company as a Document Control Coordinator.
This job will provide support globally in relation to information, record management systems, and other support systems.
- Implement and maintain document archives.
- Coordinate review and revision of controlled documents.
- Perform intake review of documents for completeness and accuracy while maintaining document workflow.
- Issue controlled documentation to departmental groups upon request (i.e. Master manufacturing records, performance copies, logbooks, etc.).
- Maintain an accurate and comprehensive inventory of documentation issued by document control (i.e. Master manufacturing records, performance copies, logbooks, etc.).
- Provide end user guidance in use of Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
- Coordinate document requests and stage documents for presentation during regulatory inspections.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement for processes based on experience and customer feedback.
- Participate in site-wide project teams as necessary.
- Maintain departmental databases.
- Prepare metrics/reports for management.
- Degree qualified.
- 1-2 years experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of document databases and other electronic document management tools (e.g. eDocCompliance, FileMaker Pro).
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work well under time restraints.
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Deirdre Sheehan on email@example.com or 061-512270